This series camera has perfect functions, superior performance and rich video output interfaces;
Featuring with advanced ISP processing algorithms, offering vivid and high resolution video
with a strong sense of depth and fantastic color rendition. It supports H.264/H.265 encoding
which makes motion video more fluent and clear under low bandwidth conditions.
- Full HD Resolution: 1/2.8 inch high quality CMOS sensor. Resolution is up to 1920×1080 with frame rate up to 60fps.
- Multiple Optical Zoom Lens: 5X/10X/12X/20X/30X optical zoom lens. The 5X zoom camera is with 83.7¢X FOV without distortion.
- Leading Auto Focus Technology: Fast, accurate and stable auto focusing technology.
- Low Noise and High SNR: Super high SNR image is achieved with low noise CMOS. Advanced 2D/3D noise reduction technology further reduces the noise while ensuring high image clarity.
- Multiple Video Output Interfaces: HDMI, SDI, CVBS, LAN, WiFi (optional); Simultaneously output audio and video signal via HDMI, SDI and LAN; SDI output could up to 100M with 1080P@60fps
- Multiple Audio/Video Compression Standards: Support H.264/H.265 video compression, up to 1920°—1080 resolution 60fps; support AAC, MP3 and G.711A audio compression, 8000, 16000, 32000, 44100, 48000 sampling frequency
- Video / Audio Record and Store: USB2.0 interface supports U disk storage, real-time record and store
- Built-in Gravity Sensor: Support PTZ auto-flip function and easy installation.
- Multiple Network Protocol: Support ONVIF, GB/T28181, RTSP, RTMP protocols; Support RTMP push mode, easy to be connected to streaming server (Wowza, FMS); Support RTP multicast mode; Support network full command VISCA control protocol.
- Control Interface: RS422, RS485, RS232 (cascade connection)
- Multiple Control Protocol: Support VISCA, PELCO-D, PELCO-P protocols; Support automatic identification protocols.
- Quiet Pan / Tilt Movement: With high accuracy step driving motor, camera can pan / tilt extremely quiet and smooth.
- Multiple Presets: Up to 255 presets (10 presets via remote control).
- IR / Wireless Remote Control: Users can choose IR remote control or wireless remote control according to different conditions. 2.4G wireless remote control is not affected by the angle, distance or infrared interference. Far-end-control is also available.
- Multiple Application: Online-education, Lecture Capture, Webcasting, Video conferencing, Tele-medicine, Unified Communication, Emergency command and control systems, etc.